2015 Carleton University, BAh with High Distinction, Honours in Art History, 2008 - 2015.
2011 Full-Time Photographic Arts and Production Diploma Program, School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa (SPAO), Ottawa, Canada
FORTHCOMING EXHIBITIONS AND PROJECTS
2017 HOLGA: Selected Impressions, two-person show, Wallacks Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
I May Be Crazy But Not That Crazy, two-person featured exhibition as a part of CONTACT Photography Festival, Hashtag Gallery, Toronto, ON
Karsh Winners’ Nominations of Emerging Artists, Karsh-Masson Gallery Ottawa, Canada,
International Photography Annual 5, published by Manifest Gallery, Cincinnati, OH
2016 COLOUR, group show (curator and participating artist), Fluevog Store, Ottawa, Canada
Improbable Treasures, group show as a part of Chinatown Remixed, Ottawa, Canada
Porte Ouvertes, Waaw (Artist Residency), Saint-Louis, Senegal
2015 THIS IS US NOW, group show, Karsh-Masson Gallery and Trinity Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
You Are Here, group show, Ottawa Art Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
FACE / OFF, group show, PDA Projects, Ottawa, Canada
SELFIE, 3 person show, Karsh Masson Gallery, City Hall, Ottawa, Canada
exhibited work from UNARMED at “Suspect Bodies, Deviant Bodies,” conference organized by the Pauline Jewett Institute of Women's and Gender Studies at the University of Ottawa, March 16
RESPOND, group show, Smack Mellon Gallery, New York, USA
2014 SKETCH, group show, SAW Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
SUPERPOWER, group show, La Petite Mort Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
Additions to the City of Ottawa Art Collection, Karsh-Masson Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
UNARMED, solo show, La Petite Mort Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
Part Stradivarius / Part Scalpel, group show, School of the Photographic Arts: Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada
The New Photographers, group show, studio sixtysix, Ottawa, Canada
GAZE / A Female Perspective, group show, La Petite Mort, Ottawa, Canada (curator and participating artist)
2013 SKETCH, group show, SAW Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
the Art Zoo, group show, SPAO, Nuit Blanche, Ottawa, Canada
Systems of Identity, group show, studio sixtysix, Ottawa, Canada
FALLEN, solo show, La Petite Mort Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
SPAO: Applied, SPAO@EXPOSURE, Ottawa, Canada (curator and artist)
YPA 2012 Mentoring Program Exhibition, Calumet Gallery, New York, USA
Portrait: Image and Identity, Black Box Gallery, Portland, USA
“HOME” Mentoring Programme, Margaret Street Gallery, London, UK
2012 National Geographic Goes Ghetto, La Petite Mort Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
Portraits of Bluesfest 4, Patrick Gordon Framing Studio, Ottawa, Canada
Stills in Motion, Saint Brigid’s Centre for the Arts, Nuit Blanche, Ottawa, Canada
Festival X at EBA, Enriched Bread Artists, Ottawa, Canada
LATITUDE, solo show, Alliance Française, Ottawa, Canada
Exhibition No. 7, Red Wall Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
13 – 18, solo show, Red Wall Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
2011 Exhibition No. 6, Red Wall Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
A Common Beauty, Heartwood House, Ottawa, Canada (curator and artist)
2010 Exhibition No. 5, Red Wall Gallery, Ottawa, Canada
In and Out: A Look Ahead at Wall Space Gallery as part of Ottawa’s Festival X 2010
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS + PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
2014 The Sages, Vol. 1, December (designed cover and had work inside).
The Charlatan, Vol. 44 Issue 11, October.
NU Magazine, Issue No. 1, September.
Self-published book Strength in Disorder sold through STRAYLIGHT PRESS, March.
The Charlatan, Article for “GAZE”, week of January 14th.
2013 Art & Science Journal, Issue No. 2, July.
Ottawa Citizen, Article for “FALLEN”, April 25th.
Go Home Magazine, Issue No. 2, February.
2012 Ottawa Citizen, Article for Portraits of Bluesfest 4, August 19th.
Ottawa Woman Magazine, Feature, May Issue.
Ottawa Citizen, Article for “13 - 18”, March 15th.
2011 Applied Arts Magazine, Student Awards Issue, November/December.
SHOTS Magazine, Issue No. 113, November.
PUSH//PULL Magazine, Issue No. 3, April.
2010 Ottawa Citizen, article for Festival X 2010, September 22nd.
RESIDENCIES, CURATORIAL + OTHER
- Accepted position of Photographic History Instructor at the School of Photographic Arts: Ottawa, September 2016 - present
- Member of the Peer Assessment Committee, City of Ottawa Direct Purchase Program, May/June 2016
- Produced The Portrait Series, an online education course through Tuts+, 2015-2016 (In production)
- Artist in Residence at Waaw, St. Louis, Senegal, March 2016.
- Work purchased by the City of Ottawa’s Direct Purchase Program (2013, 2014, 2015).
- Spoke to Fine Art Photography: Ottawa discussion group on “Finding Influence in Art History”, May 13, 2014.
- Curator and participating artist in GAZE, group show, La Petite Mort, Ottawa, Canada (2014).
- Ran 3.5 hr workshop THEN AND NOW: A NEW PHOTOGRAPHIC PORTRAITURE, La Petite Mort Gallery, August 22, 2013
- Curator at SPAO@EXPOSURE, Ottawa, Canada (2012 - 2014) .
- Invited to participate in Le Mois De La Photo à Montreal’s Portfolio Review, September 2013.
- Completed a Curatorial Internship in Contemporary Art at the National Gallery of Canada under Rhiannon Vogl and Josée Drouin-Brisebois, Ottawa, May - August 2013.
- SPAO Residency, 2011-2012.